Article ID: 131900
Phoenix Theme Classic UI Multi-select pull-down filter field border lines misplaced if field has any text in the Tooltip field. This happens on multiple filter views including Project List and Resource List.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Change the UI Theme to Phoenix
2. In Classic PPM, go to Home->Projects
3. Click the Options icon then Configure
4. From the List Filter Section tab, select Layout
5. Move ,Project Type, from Available to a Selected column and click Save
6. From the, List Filter Section, tab, select Fields
7. Click the properties icon next to ‘Project Type’
8. Change ‘Lookup Style’ to Multiple-select and ‘Display Type’ to ‘Pull-Down’
9. Add some text to the “Tooltip” field (Example “Click CTRL to select multiple values”)
10. Click Save and Return and then Save and Return again
11. View the Project Type field
Expected Results: Field displays with values as it would if there was no tooltip.
Actual Results: Field box is smaller than other fields in the filter layout and there is long line to the right of the box.
• This happens on any multi select field using the above steps to reproduce (custom or out of the box)
• It doesn’t happen if you have a value in the hint field and not in the Tooltip field).
Release: CODSFF99100-15.6-PPM SAAS-Full Function User
This issue is caused by DE49051.
This issue is tentatively planned to be fixed in Clarity PPM 15.7.
Workaround: Use the Hint functionality instead of the Tooltip functionality or use a different UI Theme.