- These reports ONLY work for Account Contact Users (Users created in USM and associated with an Account).
- If you are using a Non-Account Contact User (i.e. administrator) it will result in this behaviour.
To test or use this functionality with a Non-Account Contact User(s), the following steps are required:
1. Login to CABI as superuser
2. Navigate to Manage -> Users -> Select the User, Properties will be shown on right side.
3. Click on Edit -> Attributes -> Add New Attribute -> Use the following attribute name: “allowed_origins”.
4. For the value, add the required Origin or Origins. Each value should be put in single quotes (e.g. 'Origin1','Origin2','Origin3')
5. Click on Save, clear browser cache from all time and retest.
Note: This step is required for ALL users that are Non-Account Contact Users and require access to these Reports.