This document provides the required steps to resolve an issue with "availability by group" and "availability by device" reports not allowing data selection for Non-Account Contact Users.
To test or use this functionality with a Non-Account Contact User(s), the following steps are required:
1. Login to CABI as superuser
2. Navigate to Manage -> Users -> Select the User, Properties will be shown on right side.
3. Click on Edit -> Attributes -> Add New Attribute -> Use the following attribute name: “allowed_origins”.
4. For the value, add the required Origin or Origins. Each value should be put in single quotes (e.g. 'Origin1','Origin2','Origin3')
5. Click on Save, clear browser cache from all time and retest.
Note: This step is required for ALL users that are Non-Account Contact Users and require access to these Reports.
You can obtain a list of all the available origins by running the following SQL query:
SELECT DISTINCT ORIGIN FROM CM_COMPUTER_SYSTEM_ORIGIN;
If after verifying the above you are still not able to select devices please check the following KB:
UIM - Cannot select devices or groups in CABI Availability Reports