When I am using a user that's not in Clarity server time to schedule a job, I can see up to 24 hours difference what I set up and what I schedule.
1. Create a user whose time zone is JST.
Applciation server and Database server time zone are set to PDT.
2. Create a process and define job with "Execute a Process" as Run Once.
Click submit button and I can see that the job is scheduled as defined time(17:15).
3. Create a process and define job with "Execute a Process" as Weekly.
Click submit button and I can see that the job is not scheduled (15/05/05 9:00) .
This should be 15/04/05 9:00. I can see 24 hours(1 day) difference on scheduled time.
If the application server and DB server is set to JST then I cannot see the problem and the job is scheduled successfully.
This happens with other timezones as well.
Release: CODFSS99000-15.5-PPM SAAS FedRAMP-Sandbox-Small Environment
Job scheduler does not respect the user timezone, logged as DE38440, WNF
Will be resolved as part of a new feature, scheduled for future release
1. Use a user that's having a timezone same as the server time to schedule the jobs
2. If appropriate, change the server timezone to best suit your needs