MTP or/and TIM used to set the timezone. Now use the OS to do that. Also the DST change depends exclusively on the OS settings.
- Confirm that MTP and TIM are indeed using the OS Time Zone. To do this, check the following:
MTP: System Setup -> Machine Settings ->Set Time Zone
- Check with the platform administrators if the DST change will be considered for that OS.
- Change TZ in EM servers to "Your System / Region"
- Confirm that the Postgres DB uses the same TZ as the EM
- If the time setup is managed by NTP Server, strongly recommend that all Enterprise Managers (MOM and Collectors) synchronize their clocks at regular intervals to an NTP server.https://docops.ca.com/ca-apm/10-7/en/installing/apm-installation/install-and-configure-tim-for-ca-cem/#InstallandConfigureTIMforCACEM-CAAPMTimeSettingsCAAPMTimeSettings