Continuously receiving TIM Time Not Synchronized error from CEM.
The error appears every 15 min.
This email has been sent to you by the CA CEM Events Engine.\n\nEvent Type ID: 7\nEvent Name: TIM Time Not Synchronized\nEvent Severity: informational\nEvent Category: Administration\nEvent Source: TIM Time Not Synchronized\nEvent Source IP Address: 10.10.83.24\nEvent Description: Time not synchronized; TIM time: May 6, 2019 9:14:00 AM CDT\nEvent Time: Mon May 06 09:14:08 CDT 2019\n
MTP Enabled TIM , And from CEM Event Management sends out the email alert every 15 mins - Time not synchronized
CA APM 10.7
MTP Enabled TIM
MTP or/and TIM used to set the timezone. Now use the OS to do that. Also the DST change depends exclusively on the OS settings.
- Confirm that MTP and TIM are indeed using the OS Time Zone. To do this, check the following:
MTP: System Setup -> Machine Settings ->Set Time Zone
- Check with the platform administrators if the DST change will be considered for that OS.
- Change TZ in EM servers to "Your System / Region"
- Confirm that the Postgres DB uses the same TZ as the EM
- If the time setup is managed by NTP Server, strongly recommend that all Enterprise Managers (MOM and Collectors) synchronize their clocks at regular intervals to an NTP server.