Continuously receiving TIM Time Not Synchronized error from CEM.
The error appears every 15 min.
This email has been sent to you by the CA CEM Events Engine.
Event Type ID: 7
Event Name: TIM Time Not Synchronized
Event Severity: informational
Event Category: Administration
Event Source: TIM Time Not Synchronized
Event Source IP Address: 10.10.83.24
Event Description: Time not synchronized; TIM time: May 6, 2019 9:14:00 AM CDT
Event Time: Mon May 06 09:14:08 CDT 2019
MTP Enabled TIM , And from CEM Event Management sends out the email alert every 15 mins - Time not synchronized
MTP or/and TIM used to set the timezone. Now use the OS to do that. Also the DST change depends exclusively on the OS settings.
- Confirm that MTP and TIM are indeed using the OS Time Zone. To do this, check the following:
MTP: System Setup -> Machine Settings ->Set Time Zone
- Check with the platform administrators if the DST change will be considered for that OS.
- Change TZ in EM servers to "Your System / Region"
- Confirm that the Postgres DB uses the same TZ as the EM
- If the time setup is managed by NTP Server, strongly recommend that all Enterprise Managers (MOM and Collectors) synchronize their clocks at regular intervals to an NTP server.