I added a parameter to a BlockFetch function. I call the BlockFetch function from four other functions. Three of the calls are working fine. I cannot get the parameters to map in the fourth function. I map the new parameter. When I close and generate the function, the mapping is gone. I open the function and map the parameter again. I close and open the function. The mapping is gone. I have tried the mapping with a constant, a field and with a variable default in the field. Same result. I have done a group model update. New local model has the same problem. I have reset the authority on both functions. Same problem.
I downloaded and applied CA Plex r7.2.1_0004. CA Plex r7.2.1_0004 fixed the problem.