Due to an upgrade of UIM 8.5.1 server to UIM v9.0.2, we saw the following errors:
"Failed to stop monitors running in the UIM Server instance."
- service_host probe was red
- upgrade was actually completed
- UIM 8.51 upgrade to 9.0.2
- hub 7.96
- Database: Oracle 122c
- RHEL Linux 6
- service_host was red post-install
- Deactivated service_host as it is deprecated now in UIM v9.0.2 and replaced by wasp
- Rt-click deleted the service_host probe
- rm -rf service_host
- probeDiscovery queue was not processing
- Emptied the queue, added some more memory for the discovery_server and then the queue successfully processed and continued processing.
- Checked hub and controller and other probes and everything checked out fine.