Incident Actuals that are linked to applications are missing in Advanced Reporting for Investment reports that have applications as a parameter such as the Investment Time and Estimate Review report. The hours do show up in Timesheet reports.
Steps to Reproduce
1. In Clarity PPM, create an application
2. Click on the application, and from the Properties drop down select ‘Incidents’
3. Click ‘New’, enter required fields and click Save and Return to create the Incident
4. Add a team member to the application
5. Ensure the user the time will be posted for (User1) has access to add incidents to timesheets (Incidents - Create/Edit – All)
6. Navigate to the resource’s current timesheet in Classic UI
7. Click the Add Incident button
8. Add the Incident created in step 3
9. Populate hours for the incident on the timesheet and submit for approval
10. Approve the timesheet, wait 5 minutes, then run the Post Timesheets job
11. Go to Home->Advanced Reporting->Library and click on the Investment Time and Estimate Review report
12. Under Investment Type, click on ‘Application’
13. Under Time Period, click on the time period the hours were submitted for in step 9
14. Click on Apply and view the results of the report
Expected Results: Incident Actuals display for the application the Incident actuals were posted for. Note, this happens even if the resource was on the application team when incident hours were posted.
Actual Results: The Incident Actuals don’t display for applications
This issue is caused by DE48657.
Release: CODFSS99000-15.5-PPM SAAS FedRAMP-Sandbox-Small Environment
This issue is tentatively planned to be fixed in 15.6.1 (15.6 SP1).