Incident Actuals column is available to add to portlet views as a column, but does not show any data, even if actuals are posted for the incident and display on the application team.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. In Clarity PPM, create an application
2. Click on the application, and from the Properties drop down select ‘Incidents’
3. Click ‘New’, enter required fields and click Save and Return to create the Incident
4. Add a team member to the application
5. Ensure the user the time will be posted for (User1) has access to add incidents to timesheets (Incidents - Create/Edit – All)
6. Navigate to the resource’s current timesheet in Classic UI
7. Click the Add Incident button
8. Add the Incident created in step 3
9. Populate hours for the incident on the timesheet and submit for approval
10. Approve the timesheet, wait 5 minutes, then run the Post Timesheets job
11. Navigate to the Resource Workloads portlet
12. Add the ‘Incident Actuals’ column to the view:
• Click the Options icon->Configure->List Column Section->Layout
• Add ‘Incident Actuals’ to “Selected Columns’ and click Save and Return
13. View the Incident Actuals for User1
Expected Results: Incident Actuals display
Actual Results: The Incident Actuals don’t display. Note: The Incident actuals will display in the TSV if the resource was on the team prior to hours being posted. If they weren’t on the team, this is targeted to be fixed as part of DE48284 in 15.7. See KB KB000130736 for more details on this issue.
This issue is caused by DE48653.
Release: 15.4.1, 15.5, 15.5.1, 15.6, 15.6.1
This issue is tentatively planned to be fixed in Clarity PPM 15.7.