STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Login to the Modern UX
2. Create a project and financially enable it
3. Go to the Financials tab
4. Create a Cost Plan: My_CP
5. Add a new row and enter some values
6. The Cost Plan is set as Plan of Record
7. Copy the Cost Plan and create a new one: Copy of My_CP
8. Go to the Plan List
9. Delete the Copy of My_CP plan
Expected Result: The Copy of My_CP plan is deleted
Actual Result: All Financial Plans vanish from the UI. Not just the deleted one.
This is caused by DE48639
Release: CODCVU9900-15.5.1-PPM SAAS-View Only Userpack for-Canadian Government Entities
This defect is not reproducible in 15.6.
If a new cost plan is created, all previously existing financial plans reappear.
1. Create a new dummy cost plan
2. Previous plans reappear.
3. Set the Cost Plan you want as Plan of Record
4. Delete the dummy plan