STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Go to Studio > Objects > Status report object
2. Edit the name attribute and set it as Auto-numbered. Use the default pattern
3. In the new UX, go to Blueprints
4. Edit the default Blueprint and add the Status Report module
5. Create a project in the new UX from a template using the modified Blueprint
6. Go to the Status Report tab
7. Create an instance of a Status Report
Expected Result: The Name to be auto-numbered as configured
Actual Result: The Name field is blank
This was discussed with development under reference DE48628 and found to be specifically by design.
Release: CODFSS99000-15.5-PPM SAAS FedRAMP-Sandbox-Small Environment
Add the ID field to the list. As you populate the ID field, the Name field gets auto-populated with the Auto-number pattern.
This behavior is as per the design.
In the modern UX, the auto-numbered pattern of the attribute - in this case the name field - only displays once the instance has been created.
The Status Report ID is required. Therefore until this field is populated, the instance is not created. And only at instance creation the auto-numbered name displays.