STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. In PPM, Activate Timesheets in the New UI (from the System Options settings)
2. Go to Administration > Timesheet Options
3. Make any change to the Default Layout columns (Example: Move the order of the Selected columns or add/remove a column. )
4. Click on 'Save' and 'Apply to All Resources'
5. Go to Home > General > My Timesheet Portlet
6. Open a timesheet
Expected result: The Notes icon is visible to the left of the Investment column on the Timesheet task list.
Actual result: The Notes icon is not part of the list.
Release: CODFSS99000-15.5-PPM SAAS FedRAMP-Sandbox-Small Environment
Go to Administration > Timesheet Options
Take a note/screenshot of the current settings under 'Default Time entry Options'.
Click on the 'Restore Defaults' button, followed by the 'Apply to All Resources' button.
Do not make any modifications to the Default Layout columns, but the 'Default Time Entry Options' can be changed without causing the issue again.
This is not a bug.
Many of the Timesheet Option fields are removed with the activation of the new UX timesheet.
We did not intend customers to use both old & new timesheets.
However, if the customer wants to use the old with the new, then the functionality in the old timesheets will be restricted/limited.
If the Modern UX Timesheets are enabled, on the Default Content And Layout section, the Default Sorting Column and Sorting Order are also removed