Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a project, add a team member, create a task and assign the team member to it
2. Ensure the project Track Mode is PPM and OTE (Open For Time entry) flag is enabled
3. Go to the timesheets list
4. Edit a timesheet for the resource and add the above project task
5. Go to the project task and set the OTE flag off
6. The timesheet still shows the task added on step 3
7. Submit, Approve and Post the timesheet
Expected Results: The timesheet does not get posted as the task is not Open for Time Entry
Actual Results: The timesheet is posted regardless of the OTE flag
This is currently working as design. The OTE flag is only checked at the time of adding the task to the timesheet or adjusting it.
The Post Tiemsheet job does not validate is the tasks on the timesheet do have the OTE flag on.