COBOL program CAZ1OPC2 from the JCLCheck CAZ2SAMP library does not compile cleanly.
IGYGR1230-E The "RECORDING MODE" of "V" was in conflict with the "RECORD CONTAINS" clause for file "CHKPTR". A "RECORDING MODE" of "F" was assumed.
RECORDING MODE IS V
BLOCK CONTAINS 0 RECORDS
RECORD 256 CHARACTERS
LABEL RECORDS ARE STANDARD.
05 CHKPTR-REC PIC X(256).
CA JCLCheck release 12.0
CA JCLCheck OPC/ESA interface
Compiler used: IBM Enterprise COBOL for z/OS 6.1.0 P170623
A zip file is provided with this Knowledge Base article, and it contains:
1. Updated copy of program CAZ1OPC2. Must use compiler option DYNAM.
2. Updated copy of JCL procedure CAZ1OPCA. This replaces the one in the JCLCheck CAZ2PROC library.
3. Updated copy of IEBCOPY control member CAZ1OPCC. This replaces the one in the JCLCheck CAZ2OPTN library.
4. Updated copy of IEBGENER control member CAZ1OPCI. This replaces the one in the JCLCheck CAZ2OPTN library.
- OPC/ESA Support:
- CA JCLCheck OPC/ESA interface: Changes to COBOL program CAZ1OPC1