1) You may be able to set this up in APM . But we will be unable to provide step by step directions. But your best bet would be SAP SED which is APM plus SAP support, https://www.sap.com/products/extended-diagnostics.html This mentions SAP HANA.
2) You could use SAP End User Experience Manager included with SED. This is the solution from SAP for Fiori applications.
This has explicit SAP HANA and SAP FIORI Support. Please Contact SAP .
3) Now if you still require setting this up on APM without directions, please look at the above link in #3
SAP HANA, is an RDBMS. What you can do is to monitor SAP Applications that connects to SAP HANA. This covers how to set up an unsupported
database like SAP HANA.
The SAP FIORI console ***might*** be able to be monitored by CEM and Browser Agent. Although this may not be true for all screens.
4) From another case
Based on my past experience with SAP applications and https://community.broadcom.com/enterprisesoftware/blogs/robpa/2019/05/30/monitoring-sap-applications or others like https://www.broadcom.com/sw-tech-blogs/aiops/ensuring-your-sap-infrastructure-runs-at-lightening-speed
You can use the basic Introscope Java agent to monitor the SAP and the Netweaver Portal. See the following links for details:
Note that SED, however, is required if you
- want to use SolMan integration (reporting of data from the Enterprise Manager into SolMan and/or SolMan for Agent administration)
- want to use SAP-built Agent instrumentation (OOB or customized)
- want to use SAP-built Management Modules
SED is distributed and supported by SAP and is available from the SAP Marketplace. You will need to login using your client's SAP account. See the following link for details:
Also, the following webcast shows how CA manages its own SAP implementation using CA APM and you might find it useful.