The stock reports are helpful, however customers may choose to further develop the reports into a customized version.
All Clarity versions
There are 2 methods to extract the query.
Method 1 - Advanced Reporting
1. Before using this method, ensure the user has the Clarity right:
Advanced Reporting - Administer
2. Go to Home > Advanced Reporting > View > Repository
Select a report to view. I
For example, the report(Project Status Report List) is chosen.
3. Right click on the Report and click "Export".
It will export and display message: Export succeeded.
4. Extract the exported file.
5. Navigate to the folder: Resources/CA_PPM/reports/project_management
to view the related files.
The relative path will be displayed
6. Under the 'reports' folder, find the file named: main_jrxml.data
The file can be opened and edited in a text processing editor to view and extract the query.
Method 2 - Use Jaspersoft Studio
1. Create a Jaspersoft Studio connection to the Jaspersoft Server. The steps can be found here.
2. Once a connection to the server is made, expand the tree until the report folder is reached.
3. Double-click on the file: Main.jrxml
4. Once the report opens, click the icon labeled: "Dataset and Query Editor dialog".
5. The Query Editor opens with the report query.