Installing the OAM/CA TLMS 14.0 interface.
Steps to install the OAM/CA TLMS 14.0 interface.
- Update ROBSCR=YES /*ROBOT SCRATCH/* in the CTAPOPTN member TLMSIPO.
- You can activate the exit via an IPL or TLMS reinit.
Activating the Exit via a TLMS Reinit:
- Stop all tape processing.
- Bring down CTS.
- Run CAS9 with the following control statement in the RIMPARM.
PRODUCT (CA TLMS/-PRD) VERSION(TLE0) INIT(TLE0INIT) -
- Start CTS.
- Scratch a tape within TLMS and check that it is scratch status within OAM.
If the SCRATCH indictor match, the interface is working properly. The TLMSRACF exit is no longer needed.