The Open for Time Entry flag changes in the Staff Allocation in the New User Experience when you switch between resources with Staff allocation Detail pop out open. This is a display issue.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. ‘Home’ -> click on ‘Link to New User Experience’
2. Click on ‘Staffing’ icon located on the left column
3. Set the page to ‘Investments – Resources
4. Expand an investment
5. Click on a resource (m_testuser1) that has the checkbox ‘Open for Time Entry’ unticked, don’t change anything.
6. Then on the same investment click on another resource (m_testuser2) that has the checkbox ‘Open for Time Entry’ checked, don’t change anything.
7. Go straight back to the first resource (m_testuser1)
Expected Result: For the first resource (m_testuser1) to show ‘Open for Time Entry’ not ticked.
Actual Result: For the first resource (m_testuser1) has ‘Open for Time Entry’ checked.
DE48221 was raised for this. This is resolved in v15.6.1