Open for Time Entry flag in New User Experience
Article ID: 130434
Clarity PPM SaaS
Clarity PPM On Premise
The Open for Time Entry flag changes in the Staff Allocation in the New User Experience when you switch between resources with Staff allocation Detail pop out open. This is a display issue.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. ‘Home’ -> click on ‘Link to New User Experience’
2. Click on ‘Staffing’ icon located on the left column
3. Set the page to ‘Investments – Resources
4. Expand an investment
5. Click on a resource (m_testuser1) that has the checkbox ‘Open for Time Entry’ unticked, don’t change anything.
6. Then on the same investment click on another resource (m_testuser2) that has the checkbox ‘Open for Time Entry’ checked, don’t change anything.
7. Go straight back to the first resource (m_testuser1)
Expected Result: For the first resource (m_testuser1) to show ‘Open for Time Entry’ not ticked.
Actual Result: For the first resource (m_testuser1) has ‘Open for Time Entry’ checked.
DE48221 was raised for this. This is resolved in v15.6.1