The emailgtw probe is restarting the hub probe which is causing an error in USM/Portal.
An unknown error has occurred.
Refreshing your browser may resolve the issue.
com.firehunter.ump.exceptions.DataFactoryException : There are no alarm services available!
Please check the log for more information.
(1) error, There are no alarm services available!
The hub version 7.97 is causing the issue.
CA UIM 8.51
This issue has been fixed in hub_7.97HF6
It can be downloaded from: https://techdocs.broadcom.com/us/product-content//recommended-reading/technical-document-index/ca-unified-infrastructure-management-hotfix-index.html
Release Date: 1st Oct 2019
This hotfix addresses the following:
1. CPU usage was higher due to continuous while loop. added sleep to avoid cpu consumption.
2. On queue connection reset hub uses the configuration value set for bulk size in queue's section (bulk_size).
Previous fixes rolled-up are:
1. DE390103 : 01220272-Hubs appear red in IM but when you click on them they go green.
2. DE406003 : Sample rate for QOS_POWER_STATE is not updated.
3. DE406008 : Samplerate for QOS_POWER_STATE metric is 0 in s_qos_data table
4. DE416287 : 01351562-Potential memory/handle leak using Hub v7.97.
5. DE410065 : 01317795-emailgtw makes UIM to restart (HUB Probe)
6. DE381020 : 00993665-LDAP error - Cannot List LDAP Groups - special characters in the groups using # or $
7. Changes have been made to undersatnd password in PSV2 format.
Steps to apply the patch:
1. Import the zip into the local archive.
2. Deploy the imported package to the primary hub robot system and other hub robots.
Downgrade the Robot/Controller and Hub from 7.97 to 7.93
1.Stop the Nimbus on the Primary Hub to make a copy of hub folder.
a) Go to bin directory (example: cd/opt/nimsoft/bin) and run:
b) ./niminit stop
c) make a backup of hub folder
d) ./niminit start
2. Download the robot and hub 7.93 and copy to Archive
3. deploy the robot_update 7.93 from the Archive
4. deploy the hub 7.93 from the Archive.