This utility does not currently run on USS. This utility must be run from Web Viewer as it requires Java and the classpath be set. It is not a standalone utility and as such could only be run on Windows if Web Viewer is also installed on Windows.
The workaround for this, is to do a minimum install of Web Viewer 12.1 on Windows. You can install it on a PC or your current Web Viewer 11.5 server. It will not conflict with Web Viewer 11.5. I will only take a few minutes to do this.
Doing a minimum install of Web Viewer for Windows 12.1 on Windows:
- Extract the CAOMWV.exe file from your .iso install file you used to install Web Viewer on USS. It is in the \InstData\Windows_x64\NoVM directory
- Put it on the Windows machine- the location does not matter.
- Right Click to start the install.
- Select the install icon and click OK
- Click Next
- Scroll down and accept the license and click Next.
- Minimal Install is the default. Click Next
- Click next to accept the path
- Produce war files is the default. Click Next.
- Click Install
- Uncheck Launch configuration file and click Next
- Click Done.
- Locate the DVWEB Migration Tool executable in the C:\Program Files\CA\CA_OM_Web_Viewer\util directory and left click to start.
- Follow instructions in the our online manual - Migrating from 11.0 or 11.5
- Uninstall Web Viewer 12.1 from Windows by running the uninstaller.exe from C:\Program Files\CA\CA_OM_Web_Viewer\uninstaller
- You will need to delete the Web Viewer install folder, CA_OM_Web_Viewer, after it completes from C:\Program Files\CA\