How to copy the template for a probe configured in admin console to a new robot
Article ID: 130352
DX Infrastructure Management
The admin Console does not provide a way to copy templates from one probe to another
this document describes a procedure that will allow you to copy the template
****Note: Following these steps will overwrite any templates that are already configured on the target machine****
- Log in to the server where the template was created.
- Navigate to the probe folder in the Nimsoft directory
- Copy the bulk_config and templateDefinitions folders.
- Transfer the copied folders to the target machine.
- Paste the folders into the probe folder in the Nimsoft directory on the target machine.
- Deactivate the probe on the target robot.
- Wait for the port and PID to disappear.
- Activate the probe on the target robot.
- Your template should now show up on the target robot.
Note: Both instances of the probe must be the exact same revision.