This Article describes the steps to enable TCPS(SSL) connectivity from Clarity PPM to Oracle RDBMS server.
Clarity PPM 15.5,15.5.1, 15.6, 15.7
1. Make sure that Client Authentication is turned off on the listener. If it's turned on we need to perform additional steps of importing client certificate into the Server truststore to establish connectivity. The following steps are assuming the SSL Client Authentication is turned off.
2. Import the Oracle server certificates(including the root certs) to a keystore file of format PKCS12. Following is an example to do that.
keytool -importcert -file server_cert.cer -keystore oracle_store.p12 -storetype PKCS12 -alias servercrt -storepass password
3. Once you have imported all the certificates to a PKCS12 keystore, copy the keystore to a location on Clarity PPM server where the user running Clarity PPM has access.
4. Open up NSA and navigate to "Database" tab.
5. Ensure that "Specity URL" is checked.
6. Add the following Parameter to the URL to make it TCPS(SSL) compatible.
The resultant URL will look similar to the following.
Note :- The SSL Client Authentication should be turned off on the Listener and SQLNET.ORA. Following parameter turns it off.