Saving parameters for any job in Reports and Jobs saves the job parameters under the wrong job in the Available jobs list. It saves it under the job above it. Example, if you save parameters for the Autoschedule Project job, it saves it under the Assign Incident job.Steps to Reproduce:
- In Clarity PPM, go to Home->Reports and Jobs
- Click on the Jobs tab
- Select the Jobs tab then Available Jobs
- Click on a job (Autoschedule Project in this example)
- Click ‘Save Parameters’
- Enter a name in the Saved Parameters Name field and click Save and Return
- Click Return
The new parameter shows up under the Autoschedule Project job (or job the parameters was saved under)Actual results:
The new parameter shows up under the Assign Incident job (or job above the job the parameters was saved under)Notes:
- This issue just impacts how the system is sorting the job parameters. Even though the job parameter is saved under the wrong job, if you click on the parameters link for the job, it reflects the job the parameters were created for.
- If you create a second saved parameter for the same job as used in the steps above, it gets saved under the correct job.
- This issue impacts out of the box and custom/global delivery jobs (Example, if you have a job named 'CA PPM Adapter job' and save parameters for this job, it will show up under the 'CA PPM Adaptor Cancel' job.