- This issue can happen if you are filtering on a large amount of resources in the application. It's recommended to filter on a smaller subset of resources.
- Example: Filter on one particular resource or resources reporting to one resource manager. If a resource manager filters on one particular resource, it can be much faster, but you may also see faster results if you just filter based on resource manager depending on the amount of results returned for that manager.
- For more Performance tuning recommendations, see KB000031635.
- See #1 and #2 in the article for more details on the filtering recommendations.
2. Another option is to use the New User Experience (UX) Staffing portlets. In versions prior to 15.6, you may see a slight lag in updating cells due to a defect fixed in 15.6. See: KB000117739
for more details on this issue.