CA InterTest post processor fails with S0C1 Abend in IN25COB2 and error message:
SYM097 MISMATCH ON AVAILABLE FREE RECORDS IN ONE SAM
This can happen in rare cases because a PROTSYM member is corrupted.
Please follow these steps:
- APPLY all PTFs to all CA InterTest FMIDs, including FMID CAVHA00
- Define a new PROTSYM file via IDCAMS and initialize it using the most current IN25UTIL
- Run an UNLOAD=ALL followed by RELOAD=ALL in order to transfer all members from your existing PROTSYM file to the new PROTSYM file
- Check the IN25UTIL output
- Rename the old PROTSYM file followed by a rename of the new PROTSYM
- Rerun the compile and post process step where the S0C1 happened
or PROTSYM creation.
for INIT, UNLOAD and RELOAD, please.