Within Client Automation I have staged a software package from an Enterprise Server to a Domain Server and Scalability Servers. I would like to now remove the package, how can I accomplish this?
An example of how a package may be staged:
1. I logged into my EM, I right clicked on a software package and click "Stage". I then went through the steps to Stage the package to Domain and Scalability servers.
2. The package then got deployed and I could see it in the Domain Manager.
3. From the Domain Manager I can now deploy the package to a workstation.
1. To remove the package I logged into the Domain Manager, right clicked and selected "Delete"
2. I get a message "Removing software from the Software Package LIbrary will erase all associated installation and distribution records from the database..."
I pressed "Yes"
3. The package was deleted, then I could go to the Enterprise Manager and delete the package there as well.
NOTE: As clearly stated deleting the package will also remove the distribution history. If you wish to retain the history the application can be Archived instead.
Information on Archiving a software package: https://docops.ca.com/ca-client-automation/14-0/en/using/software-delivery/folders/softwarepackagelibrary/software-package-library-folder/software-package/