How to use the CA JCLCheck RESOLVE Control-M variables from the JCLCheck ISPF Panels interface (JCKSPF)
Article ID: 129895
CA JCLCheck Workload Automation
How to use the CA JCLCheck RESOLVE feature to resolve Control-M external variables from the JCLCheck ISPF Panels interface (JCKSPF)
CA JCLCheck release 12.0 Operating system: z/OS
1. Set the Resolve for Control-M: - Select option 0 - Option Specifications from the primary CA JCLCheck/SPF Menu (panelid JCK0200). - Select option 1 - Process Control Options from the CA JCLCheck/Control Options Menu (panelid JCK0210) - Set "Go to ADDITIONAL PROCESSING OPTIONS PANEL => Y", and hit enter - Set "RESOLVE - Resolve external variables by calling product. . . . => CTM", and press F3 to return
2. Select option 7 - RESOLVE - External Variable Resolution from the primary CA JCLCheck/SPF Menu (panelid JCK0200).
3. Specify your RESOLVE Parm File name on the CA JCLCHECK EXTERNAL VARIABLE SPECIFICATION - CONTROL-M (panelid JCK0208), and hit enter. (This is the parameter data set for Control-M. See the sample below.) The parm file is displayed for review and for further editing if necessary. When done, hit F3.
4. Select F for Foreground JCLCheck or B for JCLCheck Batch submission from panel JCK0217 ----- CA JCLCheck External Variable Resolution Submission
- Resolve External Variable Installation Considerations for Control-M https://docops.ca.com/display/CJWA12/Resolve+External+Variable+Installation+Considerations