When a chart portlet has 4 total metrics with two defined as line and two defined as bar with the Sub-Type of Stacked, one line will not show
2. Create a new Chart portlet
3. Chart Type - Bar
4. Select 4 metrics under Primary Axis Metrics for Source Data
5. Options - Sub-Type Stacked
6. Options>>Metrics - Define two metrics as a Line and two as a Bar
8. Create a new Tab on the General page and select your Portlet as the Content
Expected Result - See the stacked bars along with the two metric lines
Actual Result - See stacked bars with one metric line
PPM 15.4.1, 15.5, 15.5.1
This has been resolved in Clarity PPM 15.6
There are a couple of this to see each bar.
1. If you require the stacked bars more that the two line metrics, you can display the legend and then click which line metric you want to see.
2. If you require the line metrics more than the stacked bars, both line metrics will appear if you select a Sub-Type of Clustered.