We have a customer (salesforce) whose software can only be run on Google Chrome. I can start a Shell to open the Chrome browser and record certain steps. However, when I did replay, it is trying to find the steps in "Internet Explorer' instead. Of course, it can never find it because everything is opened in Chrome. I'm using e2e_appmon version 2.50.
<Please see attached file for image>
The corporate proxy server was blocking one of the URLs the page was trying to load.
To find this, we used Chrome > Developer Tools > "Network"
We looked for any HTTP errors and found one resource returned a "403 - forbidden"
We had the proxy server Administrator add an exception for the URL that failed to load.
The customer had blocked all internet traffic from the server that the e2e_appmon probe was running on.
They added exceptions for salesforce, but there was one resource that was being loaded from a different URL.