E2e_appmon probe problem with Google Chrome browser
search cancel

E2e_appmon probe problem with Google Chrome browser


Article ID: 129624


Updated On:


DX Unified Infrastructure Management (Nimsoft / UIM)


We have a customer (salesforce) whose software can only be run on Google Chrome. I can start a Shell to open the Chrome browser and record certain steps. However, when I did replay, it is trying to find the steps in "Internet Explorer' instead. Of course, it can never find it because everything is opened in Chrome. I'm using e2e_appmon version 2.50. 
Error Message:


UIM any release
e2e_appmon 2.50 or later


The corporate proxy server was blocking one of the URLs the page was trying to load.
To find this, we used Chrome > Developer Tools > "Network"
We looked for any HTTP errors and found one resource returned a "403 - forbidden"


Need to check with the proxy server Administrator and add an exception for the URL that failed to load.

Check if you blocked all internet traffic from the server that the e2e_appmon probe was running on.


Add exceptions for salesforce and verify each resource if is not being loaded/blocked from a different URL.


1558688436979000129624_sktwi1f5rjvs16fld.jpeg get_app