On some environment that haven't been used for a while, is useful to know what servers are holding each Service Management application.
How to identify the hostname of each server that have a Service Management application installed using the MDB?
Service Management 17.1
Running a SELECT statement against "al_cdb_configurationparameters" table will show all the information of the environment like users, ports, protocols etc. but it also shows the server name of each application installed on that environment, based on the following list:
NOTE: The list will show the different "configkey" available, the actual value of each is stored on field "configvalue":
- eiam.server = Hostname of EEM server.
- mdb.database.server = Hostname of Database server.
- osop.hostname = Hostname of USS server.
- pam.provider.url = Process Automation address (on some cases may also be the hostname)
- sdm.main.server.hostname = Hostname of Service Desk Manager primary server.
- slcm.hostname = Hostname of Service Catalog server.