Meanwhile, to work around the issue, you can manually disable the scheduled task on the Internal Gateway via Policy Manager, by following the below steps:
1. Log on to the portal via a putty session, and grep the pssg docker container ID:
docker ps | grep pssg
2. Search for the 'admin' user's password and take note of it:
docker inspect <pssg container ID> | grep -i admin
3. Login to the Policy Manager and connect to the Internal Gateway with the admin/password credentials retrieved from previous step.
You need to use the hostname (apim-ssg.<domain_name>) and port 9443 to connect.
4. Once you are connected to the Internal Gateway, navigate to Tasks > Global Settings > Manage Scheduled Tasks > Send Metrics to APM > Edit
5. Un-check the 'Enable' checkbox in the Scheduled Task Properties
6. Save the changes.