How to determine is there is a version of a particular PTF for another release?
Steps to determine if there is a version of a particular PTF for another release:
To determine if the 18.0 PTF RO82874 has been sourced with 18.5 BASE?
1. Login to http://support.ca.com
2. Click Download Management
3. Near the top right of the 'Download Management;' page click 'Download by Solution ID' specify the PTF number RO82874 and click the search button.
4. The link to the PTF is returned. Click on the PTF RO82874 link and scroll down until you see RELATED PROBLEMS.
5. Click on the link under RELATED PROBLEMS to see the problem description.
6. Scroll down to the bottom of the Problem Description until you find
CA IDMS Base Option Release 18.0
CA IDMS Base Option Release 18.5
CA IDMS Base Option Version 19.0
If you see Release 18.5 listed then there is a version of this specifically for that release.