IM install on Windows 10 fails with "Not all ocx/dll files registered properly" error.
The files that are not registering are NimcfgLib.ocx and NimPackageEditor.ocx
Infrastructure Manager requires the Visuall C++ versions of the vcredist_x86.exe and vcredist_x64.exe to work on any Windows system.
Any IM release
1. Deploy the following to the system where IM is to be installed:
2. Uninstall Nimsoft Infrastructure Manager from Windows Programs
3. Uninstall the SOAP-runtime-TK3 from Windows Programs
4. Delete the nimsoft directory
5. Restart the system
6. Login with local administrator rights
7. Right click the IM installer binary and run as administrator to install