Agile Central - Unexpected Results on a Page
Article ID: 128836
CA Agile Central On Premise (Rally)
CA Agile Central SaaS (Rally)
At times, the browser may display unexpected results due to a corrupt or stale cache. This article outlines the steps involved in clearing cache in various browsers.
- Click the menu botton in the top right corner
- Click Advanced
- Click "Clear Browsing Data"
- Ensure "All Time" is chosen in Time Range
- Uncheck "Browsing history"
- Uncheck "Cookies and other site data"
- Check "Cached images and files"
- Click "Clear data"
Alternatively in Chrome, you can clear cache and cookies for just the site you're on -- see video at https://broadcom.box.com/v/clearcacheandcookies
- Click the menu button in the top right corner
- Click "Privacy & Security" on the left menu
- Click the "Clear Data" button
- Uncheck "Cookies and Site Data"
- Check "Cached Web Content"
- Click the "Clear" button
Internet Explorer / Edge
- Click the Start menu
- Click Settings
- In "Find a Setting", type "Internet Options"
- Click "Internet Options"
- On the General tab, click "Delete"
- Check only the top option for "Temporary Internet files and website files"
- Click the "Delete" button
- Click "OK"