Custom multivalued field empty in data warehouse after incremental load when you remove value from the custom MVL attribute
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Run a Data Warehouse Full Load so everything is sync'd up.
2. Go to a Project that has Status Reports
3. On a Status Report, delete 1 resource off the custom MVL. Attribute we were using is based on an out of the box resource lookup.
4. Run an incremental DWH Load.
5. The display_value field in the dwh_cmn_mv_lookup table will be null
Expected Results: it should not remove display_value after incremental run
Actual Results: it removes display_value after incremental run
DE47810, Fixed in 15.6, also targeted for a patch 126.96.36.199