This document states how to increase the number of errors collected by Detector in an interval.
How can the number of errors collected in a Detector interval be increased?
z/OS 1.13 and up.
To increase the number of errors collected within an interval the following can be done:
1) On the Detector Main menu, select option 4 (Maintain collect/report profiles)
2) On the "Collection/Reporting Profiles Menu", select option 1 (View Collection Profiles)
3) Select your Profile on the "Collection Profiles Display"
4) On the "View/Modify Application Groups", enter 'X' (Exclude) at the "View Group Type ==>" prompt
5) On the "Collection Exclusion Groups Menu" screen, select option 2 (Collection Profile SQL Error Exclusion Group)
6) On the "View/Modify SQL Error Group" screen, increase the "Max SQL errors retained for a single SQLCODE" number from 200 to the value you desire. Afterwards, press the enter key & the "DT833I: SQL error group update successful" message should appear
7) F3 back to the "Collection Profiles Display". Place an "L" (Load) next to your Profile & press enter. A "DT220I:" message should appear stating that your Profile has been loaded.