Problem getting into the screen or action diagram of any function in one specific model.
Get Additional Message Information
Message ID . . . . . . : PLI9001 Severity . . . . . . . : 40 Message type . . . . . : Diagnostic Date sent . . . . . . : 26/02/19 Time sent . . . . . . : 15:52:48 Message . . . . : Run-unit ended at 2473 in YMSGACTL1I. Cause . . . . . : The run-unit was stopped because of reason 3 in the following list:
(1) No active ERROR on-unit was found.
(2) An ON ERROR was specified for the ERROR condition.
(3) An ON ERROR SYSTEM was specified for the ERROR condition.
(4) A normal return was tried from an ERROR on-unit.
(5) A STOP statement or a call to PLIDUMP with the stop (S) option was run. Recovery . . . : Create a new ERROR on-unit (reason 1) or change the existing ERROR on-unit (reasons 2, 3 or 4) so that it has a GOTO statement specifying the statement where your program is to continue running.
Create your program again.
For reason 5, omit the STOP statement or S option and create your program again.
Other people can get into the functions without any problem.
the Notepad function maybe corrupted.
YEDTMDLPRF should be set to *NONE.
Delete and recreate Notepad function