cannot unwait a subapplication
Article ID: 127893
CA Workload Automation DE - System Agent (dSeries)
Receive error "Job SCHEDMASTER.4.TEST_JOB cannot be unwaited because it is not waiting" when attempting to unwait it in Desktop Client.
This is because it is a subApplication. You must choose the subApplication item from the Job view in Monitor Perspective in order to unwait a subApplication.
- In Desktop Client, from Monitor perspective, open the application that you wish to unwait the subApplication.
- The application contents is displayed in right window pane.
- Select the job that you wish to unwait.
- In the top of the window is a series of items that you can click on. One is called subApplication. Click on it.
- Once clicked, you will see a box appear around your job with a blue background and a darker blue header.
- Right click on the dark blue header and then select unwait.
- Click ok to confirm
<Please see attached file for image>