In the New User Experience / Modern UX, the Phase Task List has a circle to indicate if a Task is Open or Completed. The Tool Tip shows 'Open' when it is open and 'Completed' when it is marked Completed. The Tool Tip should be the same as what is shown on the Task Board
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
- When the Task is Open, the Tool Tip should show 'Mark Complete'
- When the Task is Completed, the Tool Tip should show 'Mark Incomplete'
1. Log into Modern UX in Clarity PPM and navigate to the Project TASKS Module - Phase List page
2. Hover over an Open task, the tip shows 'Open'
3. Click to mark it completed
4. Hover over a Completed task, the tip shows 'Completed' EXPECTED RESULTS:
The tool tips should match what we see on the Task BoardACTUAL RESULTS:
The tip of 'Open' and 'Completed' are confusing and cause users to mark open tasks completed prematurely