The Classic Clarity PPM view timestamps shows the time based on the timezone set in account settings, but the modern / New User Experience (UX) timestamps are reflecting the timezone of the application server.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. In Clarity PPM, navigate to Account Settings
2. Under Time Zone, change the timezone to one that is not on the same time zone as the Application Server
3. Navigate to System Options, under New User Experience: Activate Timesheets
4. Navigate to the New UX: Timesheets
5. Submit a timesheet for approval, then Approve the timesheet
6. Wait 12 hours for the timestamps to change from minutes/hours to day/time in Review & Approve.
7. Click on Review & Approve
8. Click on the Time period for the timesheet approved in step 5
9. Filter on Approved timesheets and view the date/time the timesheet was approved under the 'Approved' column
Expected Results: The time under the New UX > Review & Approve > Approve column shows the time based on the timezone set in account settings. (Which matches the “Last Modified” field time stamp in the Classic UI timesheets if you check there)
Actual Results: The time under the New UX > Review & Approve > Approved column shows the application server timezone and does not reflect the Account settings timezone
This issue is caused by: DE48333.
Release: 15.4, 15.5, 15.5.1, 15.6, 15.6.1
This issue is tentatively planned to be fixed in Clarity PPM 15.7.