When the CA UIM alarm is created in CA Spectrum side, the "Change Owner" alarm attribute value is SPECTRUM. Once the Trouble Ticket ID disappears, the "Change Owner" alarm attribute value is UIM.
The CA Spectrum is integrated with CA Service Desk Manager with SD_NOTIFIER.
There are three scenarios:
a) NAS alarms with Trouble Ticket ID with hyperlink
b) NAS alarms with Trouble Ticket ID without hyperlink
c) NAS alarms without Trouble Ticket ID
1. CA UIM alarm is created in CA Spectrum, then the SD_Notifier will generate the SDM ticket.
2. Spectrumgtw received the UIM alarm update before the ticket is updated in CA UIM, this causes the removal of ticket ID in CA Spectrum
The spectrumgtw 8.65HF7 is deleting the Trouble Ticket ID value. It is posting an empty value to the 0x12022 alarm attribute ID.
CA Spectrum 10.2.3 and CA UIM 8.51 - spectrumgtw 8.65
Please contact Broadcom support and request the spectrumgtw-8.6.5-HF9.zip fix.
Added a field "Ticketing System Integrated In" in Spectrumgtw probe Configuration page which can be set to Spectrum or UIM. It can also be configured in Raw Configuration -> setup -> alarm -> Ticketing_System_Integrated_In.
• If the ticketing system is integrated in Spectrum, configure the field "Ticketing System Integrated In" as Spectrum. In this case, updates to troubleshooter or troubleTicketID will get synced only from Spectrum to UIM.
• If the ticketing system is integrated in UIM, configure the field "Ticketing System Integrated In" as UIM. In this case, updates to troubleshooter or troubleTicketID will get synced only from UIM to Spectrum.
• This helps to prevent the troubleshooter and troubleticketID attributes from being overwritten.
1. Download spectrumgtw-8.6.5-HF9.zip and add it to UIM Archive.
2. Deactivate Spectrumgtw probe.
3. Deploy the spectrumgtw version 8.65hf9 from Archive.
4. Update "Ticketing_System_Integrated_In" field as either Spectrum or UIM based on where the ticketing system is integrated.
5. Activate the spectrumgtw probe.