After installing UCM 4.3.2, I am unable to access the UCM Log in page.
Instead the error below is visible>
The application associated with this instance of Single Sign-On does not appear to be running.
1. On the UCM Console server, open Administrative Tools->IIS.
2. Go to Application pools and check if the .NET column is set to v4.0 for the DefaultAppPool and the UCMonitor application pools.
3. Double click the DefaultAppPool and change the .NET version to 2.0 like below:
4. Do the same for the UCMonitor application pool like below:
5. Attempt to login to the UCM web page again and it should load.