If above mentioned SQL queries returns huge number of records then follow these steps to address this problem
1) Stop SOI Manager, UI & All connector services
2) Run below SQL queries against SAMStore DB
- delete from ca_ssa_tags where tagname like %synchronization.inprogress%'
- delete from ca_ssa_tags where tagname like '%synched.pending%'
- delete from ca_ssa_tags where tagname='synched.known.mdrs'
3) Delete these files, logs...
- Delete all files inside "\SOI\apache-activemq\data\kahadb\" (for SOI 4.2) Or \SOI\tomcat\webapps\activemq-web\activemq-data\ (For 4.0)
- Delete all files inside \SOI\tomcat\temp\
- Delete or move logs from \SOI\tomcat\logs\ folder (On SOI Manager)
- Delete or move logs from \SOI\jsw\bin\logs\ folder (On SOI Manager)
4) Stop Spectrum connector services
- CA SAM | SOI Integration Services
- CA SAM | SOI Event Management services
For Catalyst Connectors like UIM, SCOM etc, please restart 'CA Catalyst Container' services
5) Backup & then Delete the \SOI\lib\ivy\configuration
folder on the Spectrum connector machine(s) Note:
Check if CAT is in debug on the manager machine (\SOI\tomcat\lib\log4j.xml
) , if not change level to "DEBUG
<logger name="com.ca.ssa.sor" additivity="false">
<level value="DEBUG" />
6) Start SOI Manager services in the following order
- CA SOI MQ Server
- CA SOI Application service
7) Open SOI Manager debug page (http://<SOI Mananger Host>:7090/sam/debug
) -> click 'Triage Tests '
Make sure 'Triage Tests' are completed successfully, if not wait until it completes
Start remaining SOI services on the SOI manager
8) Start UI services on the UI server
9) Start one connector services at a time (if you start all connectors at a time, manager performance would be affected)
- Check 'Queue Monitor' page on the manager debug page, make sure no queues are piled up
- When all job queues are normal, then start another connector service
10) When Spectrum connector is fully operational, test this behavior by clearing an alert in SOI Alert console
If problem still persists, collect the following logs and raise a support ticket
- A zip copy of \SOI\tomcat\logs from Manager
- A zip copy of \SOI\log folder from Spectrum connector
- A zip copy of \container\data\log & \container\ifw\log\ folders from Catalyst Connectors like UIM or SCOM
- A screenshot of the alert that was cleared in SOI with 'Source Alert ID & Alert ID with Domain ID" columns