Unable to self certify a Fortinet FortiManager device
Article ID: 127008
Unable to self certify a Fortinet FortiManager,100g-02-bb-fm-aa device with sysObjectID 184.108.40.206.4.1.123220.127.116.1104.
The device models as GnSNMPDev. Configured Device Certification to use the FortinetFortiManager model type and saved successfully. However, when I go back into the Device Certification tool, it is back to GnSNMPDev.
Spectrum 10.2.x and 10.3.x
This issue will be addressed in a future release of Spectrum. As a work-around, the attached FortinetFortiManager_update.xml file can be imported into the Spectrum catalog by doing the following:
1. Create a backup of the SpectroSERVER database in case there are errors in the import
2. Log into the SpectroSERVER system as the user that owns the Spectrum installation
3. Shutdown the SpectroSERVER process
4. Copy the attached FortinetFortiManager_update.xml file to the $SPECROOT/SS directory
5. cd to the $SPECROOT/SS directory and enter the following command. (NOTE: This command MUST be executed from the $SPECROOT/SS directory)