When updating status of idea via XOG process does not trigger but when doing same in UI does start process as expected.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Create a simple process based in idea object
2. Set Start Option to Auto-start
3. Start Event = Update
4. Start Condition ( ( Idea Status = 'Submitted for Approval' ) and ( Idea Status != Idea Status [Previous Value] ) ) where status is an out of the box attribute on the Idea object.
5. Validate the process
6. Create an idea
7. XOG out that idea using ideas_read.xml
8. Once xogged out, change status from status="0" to status="6", meaning "Submitted for Approval" and XOG that idea back.
9. Notice process did not trigger as expected
Expected Results: process should trigger since status was updated
Actual Results: process does not trigger even though status got updated
Defect DE47452, Fixed in 15.6.1