Modern UX - Task List Fly-out shows the number of hours in Estimate To Complete field instead of the number of Days when Days is the system default display unit
The Fly-out should show the number of Days or number of Hours based on the system level Administration Project Settings Work Effort unit selected.Steps to Reproduce
- From the Classic UX, under Administration > Project Management > Settings > General, configure 'Default Display Unit for Work Effort' to be 'Days'.
- Create a new project and a task.
- Add a team member and assign it to the task.
- Set the ETC for this assignment to be 20 days.
- Open the Modern UX, open the project's Task View.
- Select the List View
- Open the task
- Select the Details tab
'Estimate To Complete' number should show 20
to represent the number of days, not the number of hoursActual Results:
'Estimate To Complete' number is 160
which represents the number of hours ; therefore it is not honoring the administration project settings work effort option when it is set to Days.
- Set 'Percentage Complete' to any different value (i.e.: 10%)
'Estimate To Complete' is 20
'Estimate To Complete' changes from 160