When Days is the default display unit, the Board view still shows 'HOURS' in the graph in the task details but the value displayed is in days.Steps to Reproduce
- From the Classic UX, under Administration > Project Management > Settings > General, configure 'Default Display Unit for Work Effort' to be 'Days'.
- Create a new project and a task.
- Add a team member and assign it to the task.
- Set the ETC for this assignment to be 20 days.
- Open the Modern UX, open the project's Task View.
- Select the Board View
- Open the task
- Select the Details tab
'Estimate To Complete' is 20, and the gauge shows a label of HOURSActual Results:
'Estimate To Complete' is 20, and the gauge should show a label of EFFORT