1. Stop the Tomcat processes.
2. Open a command prompt and go to the tomcat\bin directory and run service.bat install. For example:
3. Once the service is installed, run the Tomcat Administrator by going to C:\apache-tomcat-9.0.14\bin and double clicking on tomcat9w.exe. For other versions of Tomcat, i.e. 7, 8, the name of the file will be tomcat7w.exe, tomcat8w.exe respectively.
<Please see attached file for image>
4. Click on the Java tab and uncheck "Use Default".
5. Enter, as above, the two lines. Please note the above paths are example only.
6. Click OK
7. Restart the Tomcat Service. It should now connect to the Enterprise Manager.