When replacing a role for a resource with different availability rates, allocation by period can change to a different value.Steps to Reproduce
- Create a new project, (e.g.: from January 1st, 2019 to June 30th, 2019).
- Add a role (with Home > Resource Management > Resources > [role] > Availability = 8) to the project team.
- Open the Team > Detail view and set each period to 30 days.
- Click on the properties icon, notice that there are 6 different % Allocation values, one for each period (130.43%, 150.00%, 142.86%...). Return.
- Click on the Resource Finder, and replace the role with a resource (with Availability = 16).
Values for each period have not changed. If you click on the properties icon, there are 6 different % Allocation values.Actual Results:
Values for each period have changed (e.g.: 32.09, 27.91, 29.30...) and there is only one period with % Allocation 69.77%.