Portfolio's Contents Editor Power Filter is not consistent with the Portfolio's partition
Article ID: 125441
Clarity PPM SaaSClarity PPM On Premise
Adding a new value to a standard lookup with partition association mode “partition only”. This value will not be displayed in power filters of portfolio contents editor, whereas the portfolio is created within this specific partition.
Steps To Reproduce
Configuration notes: Associate a Partition Model to the Portfolio object. Let's say the Partition Model contains 3 different partitions (Development, Finance, Marketing) Add a new value to an existing standard lookup, "Lookup: Idea and Project Types". Make sure the Partition Association Mode for the new value is set to "Partition Only".
1. Configure the Lookup: Idea and Project Type. Add a new value for an specific partition.
Go to Administration => Lookups Lookup Name: Idea and Project Type Filter and Select it Click on Values Select Partition: Development Click New
Enter values for the Lookup Value Name: Test ID: Test Partition: Organization:Development Partition Association Mode: Partition Only Click on Active Save and Return
2. Add a new Portfolio. Select the partition "Development".
3. Select the Tab "Contents Editor" on the new Portfolio. Select "Project" and click "Include"
4. On the Contents Editor tab, having included the Investment Type "Project", click on "Build Power Filter" for the Project.
5. On the Left field, select "Project Type".
6. Click on the "Constant" lookup (Binoculars)
Expected Results: The "Idea and Project Type" lookup opens up and display its partitioned values according to the Portfolio's partition (Development). The Test value should be displayed.
Actual Results: The "Idea and Project Type" lookup opens up but does not display the new added value for the "Developmenet" partition only. The Test value is not displayed.
This issue has been reported to SE (Sustaining Engineering) as Defect DE46652